Family Medicine and Geriatric Care
For your convenience we are equipped to perform a number of procedures in our office to help diagnose your condition as quickly as possible. We are able to perform most necessary diagnostic tests and get test results within the same day. We maintain state-of-the-art equipment. Our lab is state inspected and federally certified thorough CLIA.
- Holter Monitor
- Vitamin B-12 and Allergy shot (steroid)
- Ear irrigation for wax
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Rapid strep test
- Weight Loss Management
- Allergy testing through blood test (paid separately to the lab)
OFFICE BASED MEDICAL CARE:
- Repair of laceration
- Excision of benign skin lesions
- Biopsy Excision of some malignant skin lesions
- Shave-Biopsy of some skin lesions
- Mole removal-skin biopsy
- Skin Tag removal
- Sebaceous cyst removal
- Lipoma removal
- Warts (genital, sole, hand)
- Joint injections (steroid)
- Ganglion cyst removal
- Abscess Incision & Drainage
- Trigger point injections
- Annual Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Cardiovascular Testing
- Chronic Disease Management
- Dermatological Surgery and Testing
- Genetically Inherited Disease Screening
- Laceration and Simple Wound Repair
- Preventative Health Screenings
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Pregnancy test
- Family planning
- Pap smears
- Referral discount for mammogram and osteoporosis or bone density screening
If you require hospitalization, your doctor will make all arrangements for you admission. Any business matters, such as payment of the hospital account are customarily discussed with the hospital admitting office staff. The hospital and our office are separate organizations; therefore, the bills will be separate. We will everything we can to make your hospital stay as easy as possible.
Prescriptions and Refills:
Prescriptions may be refilled by calling your pharmacist. In some cases it will be necessary for the doctor to see you again before we can refill a prescription.
9:00am – 5:00pm
Except Christmas and New Years Day
We require a 4 hour notice for cancellation of an appointment. If cancellation notice is not given, it counts as ” no show”. Three no show appointments may cause you to be dismissed from the practice.
Although appointments are necessary for most visits, we understand that situations may arise that requires our prompt attention. You should call in advance to ensure that we may assist you as quickly as possible. Every effort will be made to guarantee continuity of care with your physician.
In an emergency please don’t hesitate to dial 911. In an Urgent medical situation, our physicians can be reached at (239) 433-4014. Our doctors will do their best to respond to your situation promptly and see that you are provided with the best possible care.